Mountain climbing is one of the most adventurous experiences that you can have. Many people often find the proposition as a rather scary option. However, those people who have a passion for the sport, find the experience to be an exhilarating one.
There are a large number of high mountains that tower up to a great height and offer one of the most exciting experiences, which stands unparalleled in terms of thrill and adventure.
There are a number of mountain climbs in the world. However, let us take a look at some of the most exciting and best mountain climbs in the world.
- Mount Khuiten in Mongolia is one of the best mountain climbs in the world. This mount offers you a view of the magnificent endless green steppes and the bountiful life of the Kazakh nomads. You can get a view of the spectacular Altai Mountains. The trek to this mountain can be filled with ecstatic experiences that are simply blissful. This mountain touches the corners of Mongolia, China, and Russia.
- Kilimanjaro in Tanzania is the other mountain range which is considered to be one of the best mount climbs in the world. Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and is located on the northern border of Kenya. The mountain has three extinct but famous volcanoes of Shira, Mawenzi, and Kibo. The highest peak of Kilimanjaro is the Uhuru Peak that rises a good 5,899 meters. The Machame Route is the best trail to reach the top of Kilimanjaro which can offer you a view of the local animals and birds.
- The Andes Mountains in Peru is another best mountain climb that attracts a large number of climbers from a different part of the world. You can go via the Inca Trail, which will allow you to get a vision of the ecosystems of the deserts and the plains of the region. The rushing rivers and the snowcapped mountains are truly a spectacular vision for anybody.
- Mount Everest in Nepal is the name that happens to be the most eminent in the list of the best mountain climbs of the world. Rising to a height of 29,035 feet, it is the highest mountain in the world. Reaching the top of Everest is considered to be an epic acquirement in its rights and has been held in high esteem in the world of mountain climbing.
- The Matterhorn in Switzerland is another mountain-climbing attraction. Cradled in the Swiss Alps, the Matterhorn is a celebrated peak in the European continent. It attracts thousands of climbers from different parts of the world.
It is needless to say that prior training in climbing is imperative to make it safely to the peaks of the said mountains.